Quick Info about the race
How – Two wheels, two legs, two lungs (and perhaps a curse or two)
What – 30, 62 or 110 km
When – Saturday August 10, 2013 – (110 km course starts at 9 am, 60 km course at 10 am and 30 km course at 11)
Where – Just outside of Mattawa Ontario, on the VMUTS multi-use trail system.
- Because you are looking for a challenge.
- Because you think 110 km on a MTN bike is a good time.
- Because your friend thinks they can do it faster than you.
- Because you’ve heard the course punishes both bikes and riders – and you want to prove that you are just a little better than the rest of us.
- Because you need something to train for.
- Because you’ve heard the post race BBQ makes it all worthwhile.
- Because you’ve heard the race organizers are good guys!
- Because the race is organized by volunteers, with all proceeds going to support trail development and other riding initiatives.
- Because there is an awesome Devinci 29′r Hardtail being given to a random lucky participant (See below!!)
- Because…because…because…because….we all have a reason!
Are you willing???
LOST IN THE ROCKS AND TREES is a proud member of Mattawa’s Adventure Week!
Please support our Sponsors!